Being a parent is a critically important job, 24 hours a day. It’s not always easy. Call the National Parent Helpline® to get emotional support from a trained Advocate and become empowered and a stronger parent.
A trained National Parent Helpline® Advocate is ready to:
- listen to you
- offer emotional support
- help you problem-solve
- support you in creating your own solutions
- encourage you to take care of yourself
- work with you to get connected to local services
- explore new resources for your family
- help you build on your own strengths and continue to be a great parent!
Locations and Contacts
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 01:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm