Headed to foreclosure? FREE legal advice is available at Civil Justice, Inc! Our attorneys* will help you:
- Know your options to keep or leave your home
- Understand your foreclosure court papers
- Understand the foreclosure and mediation process
The session is held over phone and funded by Maryland's Department of Housing & Community Development. We serve ALL Counties in Maryland.
Call 443-808-0076 or email email@example.com for information and to set up an advice session!
*Foreclosure legal advice attorneys do not represent
you in court or at mediation. However, we can refer you to an attorney for representation.
- Must be a homeowner in Maryland
- COVID-19 has directly or indirectly affected your ability to pay your mortgage or other homeownership expenses
- Must have income below at or 150% AMI
If you don't meet this eligibility, contact us anyway! Civil Justice can refer you to more appropriate services.