Limited funds for emergency needs of low-income persons, including rent, mortgage, utility and prescription assistance. Food pantry and referral for emergency and transitional shelter for women and children.
- Food Pantry: Please click here for a list of pantries by county
- Food Bank for Suppliers: Bulk food items for pantries, shelters, soup kitchens and group homes in Charles, Calvert, and St. Mary’s Counties. A part of the Maryland Food Bank Network. Call to enroll.
- Snack Sak Program: Partners with schools to provide backpacks filled with food for students who may not have access to regular meals over the weekend. Call to learn more or to see if your school could partner.
- Senior Sak Program: Collaborates with local retirement and senior-living communities to deliver grocery bags to seniors who live on limited incomes. Call to see if you or seniors you know can benefit.
- Meals & Hope Food Truck: Serving food to those in need, meeting people where they are and providing them with nourishing meals and fellowship; without prejudice.
Locations and Contacts