Warwick Manor Behavioral Health (WMBH) accepts referrals Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm. If you have any questions about eligibility, do not hesitate to email.
- Inpatient Medically Monitored Detox
- Medically Monitored Inpatient
- Day program
- Treatment/Detox for Suboxone or Methadone maintenance patients
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Groups for Relapse and Recovery.
Patients are encouraged to have:
- Photo ID (required – not optional)
- Insurance card
- Long distance calling cards for phone calls unless they can call collect
- Enough clothing for 7 – 10 days. Do not bring an excessive amount of clothing, 7 days of clothes is sufficient. (WMBH has washers and dryers that are free and we provide the laundry detergent). The clothing can be whatever the individual feels comfortable wearing. Pajamas and slippers are not permitted to be worn throughout the day, patients need to get dressed to attend activities.
- Toiletries will need to be brought by the patient, WMBH does not provide toiletries
- Co-pay if applicable
Patients cannot have:
- Vapes or electronic cigarettes.
- Beepers, cell phones or cellular devices, i-pods, MP3 players, laptops, tablet pc's, Apple or other "Smart" watches or other electronic devices, etc.
- Hair clippers, electric shavers, etc.
- Outside food or drinks, gum, candy, etc.
- Short shorts, low cut shirts or revealing clothing
- Clothing advertising or promoting or glamorizing drugs and/or alcohol
- Hats of any type, at all. (Unless for religious or medicinal purposes).
- Books, magazines or newspapers unless they are NA, AA or religious materials