The C&B Handbook is a reference guide of programs and resources available to wounded, ill, and injured Service members and the people in their support networks. It is a living document, updated annually by DOD in collaboration with the U.S. Departments of Veterans Affairs (VA), Labor, and Education as well as the Social Security Administration and the U.S. Military Services.
Each Military Service branch has personnel dedicated to answering compensation and benefits questions. For Service-specific assistance, please contact the appropriate wounded warrior program via the following links:
- U.S. Air Force Wounded Warrior ProgramOpens to the U.S. Air Force Wounded Warrior website
- U.S. Army Recovery Care ProgramU.S. Army Recovery Care Program
- U.S. Marine Corps Wounded Warrior RegimentOpens to U.S. Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Regiment website
- U.S. Navy Wounded WarriorOpens to U.S. Navy Wounded Warrior website
- U.S. Special Operations Command Warrior Care Program (Care Coalition)